SaltyBee gH / kH + Premium
Functional water conditioner especially for freshwater shrimp
Unique in its kind
For the use of deionized water
SaltyBee gH / kH + Premium
- very efficient by using only hydrate-free ultrapure salts - free of nitrate and phosphate
- all important and necessary trace elements and minerals included
- very fast and low residue solubility
- does not alter the pH
- prolongs the life of an aquarium
- stimulates moderate plant growth
- has a retarding effect on algae growth.
Components of SaltyBee gH / kH + Premium:
• Natural calcium-magnesium ratio increases total hardness and conductivity
• Potassium for plant growth in moderation
• Micronutrients promote microbial activity, promote plant growth in moderate amounts
• Phosphate-eliminating components, reduce algae-forming silicates and phosphates
• Organic carbon sources
promote microbial growth Activity
reduces nitrogen and phosphate by building up biomass
• Anti-oxidative radical scavenger
compensates for the risk of aggressive hydrate-free salts and enables the use of
Use immediately after the dissolution process, stabilizes oxidation-sensitive functional groups complexing metallic ions and improves their bioavailability (eg, 2-valent iron) for microbiology and as plant nutrients
• Complex mixture of organic and synthetic chelators to protect trace elements from oxidation, binds heavy metals such as copper, Zinc, lead, etc.,
protects trace elements from oxidation
• Stable oxygen- donating salts, continuously oxygenate soil and biofilms, reduces detritus formation, enhances remineralization of food residues and feces, contains 24 essential and potentially essential trace elements, promotes microbiological activity and regeneration of biofilms
• Natural components, containing 75 potentially active ingredients including vitamins, enzymes, minerals,
sugars, lignin and saponin, accelerates wound healing, has anti-inflammatory effects.
• Probiotic bacteria, promote physiological processes, improve water quality, promote the health of animals, especially young.
displace pathogenic bacteria
- successfully tested against: Vibrio spp., Aeromonas spp., Streptococcus iniae, Edwardsiella sp., Pseudomonas spp., Listonella anguillarum, Streptococcus spp
• Remineralizing bacteria promotes a microbiological balance.
promotes the remineralization of organic waste such as feces, food residues and dead plant parts
reduces ammonium and nitrate o dissolves protein compounds
promotes the degradation of hard-degradable substances such as fats from food residues, reduces water changes, makes water crystal clear
• Nitric Oxide-Bacterial, Remove Ammonium / Ammonia and Nitrite
Supplines Promote bacterial growth within biofilms
Dosage and use of SaltyBee gH / kH + Premium
Recommendation: One of the most common problems in aquaristics is the combination of products that are not coordinated. These include, in particular, chemical chelators, copper or metallic trace elements or various additives which can lead to unforeseen interactions with the components of SaltyBee gH / kh + Premium.
SaltyBee gH / kH + Premium is designed to be released by periodically weekly water changes of approximately 10-20% and to bring the components back to the correct levels that are consumed by plants, bacteria, animals or by electro, biochemical and physical Conversion in their properties are modified and no longer available. The concentration would steadily decrease with smaller water change quantities and increase too much with larger water change quantities.
For new equipment, we recommend a warm-up time of about 2 to 3 weeks.
A combination with foreign products, especially other bacteria-containing products or fertilizers is not necessary, unless this combination is explicitly recommended.
• For smaller, regular water changes without additional application, the desired concentration can NOT be ensured.
• For larger regular water changes, the target concentration is exceeded.
• If there is no change of water over a longer period of time, then the recommended amount of water change will not have to be increased.
Important note: It is not recommended to mix SaltyBee products with other third party salts. An impairment of the micronutrients contained in SaltyBee salts can not be excluded.
Approx. 1.8 g / 10 liters of deionized water result in:
- a total hardness of approx. 5-6 ° d
- a conductance of approx. 250 μS / cm
- change water outside of the aquarium
- undissolved components should be added to the aquarium
- the salt mixture is very strongly hygroscopic, which can significantly reduce the quality of the salt, so please close it immediately after use
Available packaging sizes:
175g (sufficient for about 1000l aquarium water)
550g (enough for about 3100l aquarium water)